So…..I’ve never heard of this hahaha ummm ok so I haven’t been blogging for long and to be honest I don’t think anyone would actually read the random thoughts that pop into my head, and I know that’s what everyone says but seriously this blog is simply made up of my random thoughts hahaha XD
Ok so after a little research into this award I found out that its a way for people to discover new blogs and I myself have been nominated by the lovely Just A Thought who I will leave a link to here so you can check her out, thank you very much for the nomination 🙂 -> https://hubofthoughts.wordpress.com/
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger
3. Give 11 facts about yourself
4. Nominate another 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
5. And finally, let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them and to give them your questions
…they have some sort of strange obsession with 11, why 11? I don’t know, ANYWAYS lets get to it them 🙂
So here are the questions I am to answer:
1. What beauty product can I not live without?
I think a good tinted moisturiser is the best thing to have, I mean if makes your skin nice and smooth and it makes it look polished with no flaws. Plus it lasts for long periods of time, so if I could only live with one product from now on it would be that haha 🙂
2. Favourite high street store?
For fashion at the moment I am loving H&M! H&M just bring out lots of interesting different pieces of clothing that I can mix and match with my current wardrobe to create my own unique style. Its also not very expensive at all and for a student that’s a real plus hahaha XD
3. Where is your favourite place?
…Disney World in Florida obviously hahaha
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I see myself in a cute little apartment that’s modern and in a city. I see myself with my boy and in a job that I love, living my life in the perfect job, with the perfect boy and the perfect life. Work hard ad play hard. OH! and there’s a kitty in there somewhere hahaha 🙂
5. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you take?
Well I think I remember learning in school that one of the best things to have is a mirror so I guess that hahaha and then I guess I’d take a boat and lots of fuel hahaha XD
6. How would you spend your perfect day?
I would wake up in the morning with the sun shinnying on a lovely hot summer day, then I’d probably spend the day having fun on the beach with my boyfriend or going to a theme park. Eating lots of crap and finishes the day with sparklers outside, music and movies 🙂
7. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Easily its this: Do what makes you happy. If singing makes you happy, do it. If playing sport makes you happy, do it. If that person makes you happy, spend as much time with them as possible. When you have this mentality, then any situation where you experience doubt becomes a lot easier to handle. You just know that if it’ll make you happy then you should do it, then you learn to accept yourself a lot more 🙂
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Well whenever anyone asks me this question I don’t often know because I clearly repress those memories a lot haha XD but this is the story I tell everyone when I get asked this question. When I was in year 5 I had the main role in the school play and my family and friends were watching, and the room was quiet and all I had to do was stand still, but younger Alice didn’t like standing still so I was fidgeting and ….I feel of the stage…not flat on my face mind you, but it was still very obvious even if I did save it quite well, and everyone was looking at me…ad I felt very embarrassed….good one Alice haaha XD
9. What inspired you to start blogging?
Now I feel like I should answer this question with some sort of inspiring story, however to be honest I started blogging because I wanted to let out all my thoughts about Death Note the anime. I had just finished watching it and I have no friends who watch anime, but I wanted to talk about it so I started a blog post where I could write my random thoughts hahaha it was a great outlet and so now when I have random thoughts that I want to express I write them on here 🙂 that’s why my blog is called Alice’s Thoughts with the sub title as welcome to wonderland hahha 🙂
10. What do you value most in life?
Happiness, no doubt. Friends and family make you happy. Love makes you happy. Having a happy mind and attitude improves your life no doubt 🙂
11. Who would you choose to play you in a film based on your life?
Errrrr this question is difficult because I don’t know any celebrities! haha ummmmmmm well I think ima go with Amanda Seyfried. She was good in mamma mia as a sot of mischievous childish girl full of love and a yarning for adventure so that basically describes me hahaha and she kinda looks like me I guess so yeah her haha 🙂
Ok so now that that’s done time to give you 11 facts about myself, these will be quick I promise haha :-p
1. I have a very sweet tooth that loves chocolate
2. I played netball for my home town when I was around 15-16 years old
3. My party trick is being able to catch popcorn in my mouth after throwing it in the air, I am an absolute pro at that hahaha
4. I have two style types, one is very cute and girly with lace and pastel colours whereas the other one is more edgy and “band” like with t-shirts and dark colours
5. The summer is my favourite season
6. I volunteered with a brownie pack for around 3ish years
7. I have an older sister who is also currently at university
8. I love BBC original dramas
9. I like to change my fragrances according to the season
10. My nose is quite sensitive but I don’t actually have any allergies
11. I am madly in love with my boyfriend ❤
And now for the final part, to nominate some other bloggers and to give them my questions. Now the problem with this is that, I don’t blog to read other peoples pages, I blog just to write. I literally write my post and then leave WordPress until next time so I don’t read many blogs but for the ones I do I’ll nominate them 🙂 These bloggers have been nominated for different reason and so I nominate:
Destinationdoolan -> https://destinationdoolan.wordpress.com/
Suhail Talks -> https://suhaildhanji.wordpress.com/
Yes I only have a total of 2, yes I know you’re meant to have 11, but I like these 2 and therefore they deserver recognition and I’m not just gunna go scrolling through WordPress to find 9 more so #deal hahaha Destinationdoolan doesn’t most often, the blog is specific to travel experience, but when she does write its amazing, and Suhail Talks is my good friend from home and he is just so funny and has such a well written blog so I suggest that you check these guys out 🙂
My questions for you guys are gunna be random so just accept it hahaa :-p my questions are:
1. What do you hate the most about clothes shopping?
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
3. What is at the top of your bucket list?
4. What is your favourite drink?
5. What scares you the most?
6. If you were to invent an item to improve your life, what would it be?
7. Which celebrity chief would you most want to cook dinner for you?
8. If you could change anything about the way that you were brought up, what would it be?
9. If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
10. Sweet or savoury?
11. Imagine your wedding day, what’s it like?
And that’s everything complete, I’m now going to let them know that they have been nominated and once again thank you to Just A Thought for nominating me 🙂 Speak to you guys soon 🙂